Teeth on a plane


 We've got teeth and we know how to use em! ha ha ha
PS. I love Ellie's crazy size curl that just came to peek out and say hi!

Where we at: on a plane
Why: because sometimes you gotta
 Ellie will be 2 next month! Yikes! I know...and that means she will no longer be a lap child (they get to just sit in your lap and they don't need their own ticket)...but at 2, it's Ellie gets her own seat-time! ha ha ha
 sometimes when you look out the window on a plane it might look like this....it actually looks like I'm on a NASA shuttle looking at Earth from space, huh1?!?
And this is Ellie's outfit of the day......
TO SEE MY OUTFIT OF THE DAY......CLICK THIS RIGHT HERE

I've had major computer problems, so this post is late, my computer wasn't working, I didn't post my video I wanted to early...oh BUT IT WILL BE UP TODAY!!!! And it's an AWESOME ONE! Peep my youtube in a bit: CLICK THIS