My mom has done something huge!

I think my mom is kinda', pretty much, the awesomest. No awesomest is not a word, and yes I am probably, very biased. (hee hee hee)

So my sister has been on a mission to get my mom to tweet.
Mom said she doesn't know what she'd tweet, how it works, all that jazz.
My sister set her up a twitter account @mommashannonj

My mom is now on twitter and we had to celebrate it with a video....
so here's is my mom and I celebrating late into the night (ha ha ha...but not really) that it was 12-12-12 and her first tweet, and I bought us cupcakes:

enjoy: (and tweet my mom- she'll love it!)

hugs and cupcakes from me and my mom, kandee and the newest addition to twitter (aka my mama)
Go make her day and tweet her HERE

HURRY, my BIG, Kandee's ChristmasBeauty Wish List Must Have's video is up (but everything will sell out fast, so hurry!) ...CLICK THIS THING (and there's a giveaway too!!!!)
for the love of cupcakes, your friend, pal, homegirl, compadre, amigo... kandee, kandee johnson, kanjo, kandazzle, k-dizzle