Traveling with Babies: Fashion Tips

So last week when we flew to Vegas....
I hadn't gotten much sleep when my alarm went off just a few hours after I had finally finished packing and blogging...
So I just threw together some clothes to head to the airport.
FASHION TRAVELING TIPS with babies:

*wear shoes that come off and on easily- no one wants to wait while you unbuckle or tie your shoes in the security line- ha ha ha ha
And if you're traveling with little ones, you want to be extra fast and easy on yourself!
*I wear soft and cozy clothes because she usually falls asleep on me on the plane! Only a few more months away from her not being a "lap baby" anymore! (After 2 they need their own ticket!)
*I try to either put a few of my essentials- id, wallet, lip balm, etc, in her diaper bag OR I put her essentials in my purse (wipes, toys, cup, diapers, blanket, snacks) in my purse. That's why I carry a big purse! ha ha ha
 I also didn't bother putting any make-up on for our early flight, and I had zero time to do my hair. That's when I just slather on moisturizer and a hat!


LEOPARD PRINT SWEATER CARDIGAN (which I'm in love with): FOREVER21
DENIM SHORTS: Old jeans a friend gave me that were too big, so I cut them into shorts.
BLACK LEGGINGS: I can't remember where I go them, they are old, maybe American Apparel.
HAT: it's old too, from Urban Outfitters on clearance. It's comes down on one side- great to hide your face if you didn't put make-up on like me!
LEOPARD PURSE: It's actually the purse I got to design for Imoshion (i think they sold out of them a long time ago though)
YELLOW FRINGE MOCCASINS: they're from Minnetonka, and I could only find the yellow ones at zappos.com

*I love that I can slip em off while in security line and slip em' on real fast too! And they are so comfy- whether you have a long or short flight and lots of walking to your gate in the airport- they are like slippers!

we are absolutely no where exciting today...well, scratch that...we are in our very exciting house and I'm typing this from my very exciting couch....ha ha ha, your moccasin wearin' kandee

CLICK THIS TO SEE THE VIDEO I UPLOADED YESTERDAY- it's a full of DIY awesome-ness!

come be my homie on all these things on the web:
FACEY    *     TWEETY    *    PINNY   *    MY OTHER BLOGGY     *   MY "UNKNOWN" YOUTUBE CHANNEL  

(and on instagram I'm just: kandeejohnson)