The Best (and easiest) Dinner in the World...

Here's a hungry Ellie showing me her spoon, which means- I'm ready for eating!
So last night, we needed a fast, dinner fast...so as we drove home, we timed it that we'd order a pizza to arrive shortly after we'd arrive home too!
So we dialed up our favorite Round Table Pizza...got a half cheese (for the lil' ones) half pepperoni (for Jordan) and a Pesto Tomato Artisan pizza (for mama).
my lil flat bread on the left.....
one of my favorite parts about dinner time is that we all take turns telling everyone our favorite part of the day....
because we like to focus on the best, most positive parts of the day....
my favorite part of the day was our dinner time....
all my babies, big and small with me, smiling, joking, (even when Alani and Jordan argued for a lil' bit)...just seeing their precious faces all with me.
I felt like a mama chicken with all her lil chicks with her, safe and cozy, protected from the world with mama.
 And after dinner I baked some cookies..someone's finger got into one of the cookies as you can see!
I love how excited they get for cookies!
I love the cozy, and yummy smell of cookies baking!
And I love being able to make special moments for them to feel loved by their mama.

And, as I type this, late in the night after they've gone to dreamland, after I got soaking wet giving them all baths (well, except for Jordan, ofcourse!), and after I tucked them in bed, said prayers with them, told them how precious, smart, beautiful or handsome they are, and how much I love them...

my heart is so happy that it was such a great night...pizza, my babies and a whole lotta love!

pizza boxes, your kandee

PS. I think a new video is on it's way today!

come click on any of these babies to see what else I've posted everywhere:
FACEBOOK  *  TWITTER MY OTHER BLOGG KANDEEJ  *   MY RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEOS MY BEAUTY STYLE YOUTUBE VIDEOS  * on instagram I'm: kandee johnson