How to wake up like Ellie: smiling & waving!

I am the official alarm clock for my little people.
I try to wake them up with a little rub on the arm, a big smile, and a gentle and soft, "time to wake uuuuuuuuuup, beautiful" or in Blakey's case, "time to wake up handsome!" (Jordan wakes up on his own! ha ha ha )..........
But my lil' Ellie Bellie Sunshine, wakes up the second she hears everyone- with a huge and instant smile! She even started waving both hands in the air at everyone this morning, and I'm not even kidding, it was within seconds of her eyes opening!
 She is the sunshine in our mornings!
The moment her eyes open she starts the day off with a huge smile and happiness- what a great lesson for us all!
Start your day off with a smile, instead of how I wanted to, with a big "but I'm so tired, I wish I could sleep just a little more....ugh"...ha ha hah a

Tomorrow lets try to wake up like' lil' Ellie...with a huge smile, starting the day off with a happiness and joy!!!!

huge hugs and smiles, from me and my lil' smile machine, Ellie

PS.
click any of these to see what's cookin' everywhere else i post stuff:
MY OTHER BLOG KANDEEJ  *  FACEBOOK TWITTER  *  MY NEWEST VIDEO WITH ELLIE MY NEWEST BEAUTY/STYLE VIDEO