Sunday Sunsets and Party Night...

 Usually you show the after last..but I have to show you the amazing sunset "after" first! This isn't with any "enhancing" anything- no instagram filter...this is how it came out with must phone-photography skill!
 and this is how it looked BEFORE....still beautiful!
We just sat at watch the sunset change and dazzle the sky every second...
while Ellie pretended this pretend quad, really had battery power! ha ha ha
We had a really fun day of filming a super fun video, that I can't wait to show you guys! (not sure when it will be up, but I will have a new video up on youtube today!)

 Then we went to Round Table for some pizza- their Artisan Basil Pizza is my fav!!! And the kids just get the guaranteed, default "please-everyone-unless-they-don't-eat-cheese" pizza- CHEESE!

We watched Shreck (why doesn't that look like I spelled that right!?!) the 3rd, got in our cozy jammies...sang some songs, and then everyone got cozy in their beds...

and that was our SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY Night!!!!

cheesy pizza, your kandee

CLICK THIS TO SEE MY LAST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE (my new hair) CUZ' A NEW ON IS ON THE WAY!

CLICK HERE to see what's cookin on my other blog- well not really cooking, but you know!

wanna be my friend on any of these? just click on one or all!
FACEBOOK 
TWITTER
PINTEREST
and on instagram I'm: kandee johnson