sometimes you just need....

 This is one of my favorite pictures- "sometimes you just need a pair of your big brothers spiderman snowboots to complete your look"...
Ellie in her sailor dress... and no, there is no snow anywhere at all....

Lil' Ellie bear is such a blessing to our whole family...
she is usually up before everyone..with big smiles, and two hands waving in the air to great everyone....her beloved, "Yah-yo", who we call Alani. And "Bake", otherwise known as Blake...and "Jor-dough" AKA Jordan.

She makes everyone laugh and smile from morning til' bed time...she is like a ball of sunshine and joy!
She melts Jordan's heart, when she runs to him with her arms open for him to catch her.
And even lil' Blakey, when he says, "awwww, she looks so cute!"
And Alani, who likes to pretend, even a little too much that Ellie us her baby doll! ha ha ha

And as a mama, the best part is knowing that right now, I can fix all her troubles or problems...when she is grown up, I may not be able to fix everything for her...but right now my heart is so glad that, when she runs to my arms, everything is good and safe and wonderful.

As she ran down the hall with her arms wide open for we to swoop her up and twirl around...my heart felt like it grew bigger with love in that moment...

and as she drifted off to sleep with my arms around her...there is no greater feeling of precious love in the world...

spiderman boots and big giant smiles, kandee

PS. If you missed it...CLICK HERE to see my new hair doozle (AKA haircut)

if you wanna come hang out with me on any of these, just click on one:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
on instagram I'm: kandee johnson