The world's flattest FLAT SCREEN TV!

 Yeah, check it out, but don't be jeally....
I now have the WORLD'S FLATTEST FLAT SCREEN TV!
As seen above, or rather, as NOT seen above....
You will notice the square like shape on the wall....well.....
Blake, my most precious 4 year old...told me he wanted to put a tv behind the couch in his "fort", which is also known as "the area behind the couch".

And, as you will see the the pink couch and the "flat screen" on the wall.

You too can have a "shockingly" flat, flat screen tv like ours too. As Blake told me, you just need to take a pencil and draw one on. It's that simple! It's not only the world's flattest, flat screen tv, but it's also the world's cheapest flat screen tv- just the cost of a pencil! ha ha ha ha
I don't think cable or the dvd player will work with it though.....

Ahhh, my Blaker...he brings me joy even when he draws on the walls with pencil....

hugs bigger than this flat screen, your kandee

If you wanna see what's the haps over on my "really o' deally o' blog"- CLICK HERE.