Look Who's 18 Months Old!


 well, to be exact, lil' Miss Ellie (Formerly known as Cupcake- yes that's what everyone called her when I was pregnant)...turned 18 months old yesterday.
And, although she never likes to wear hats, headbands, hair clips, nothing...she insisted on wearing this giant, hat...and yes it's a boys hat, if you were wondering.
 And my favorite part is that she wore it sideways, so it looked even bigger! She's so funny...I love how she says "thank you", now too...I'd have to make a video because I can't even type how she says it- it's so cute! It's kinda' like "teh two"..but cuter!
Ellie and my mama...Ellie calls her "Nan-nan" or "Mom-mom"...ha ha ha

hugs bigger than our big hat and big "age"....Kandee and Ellie

Wanna see what's cookin' on my other blog- click this, then and see! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee