Goodbye to Betsey with my lil Fashionista...

 This is/was the Betsey Johnson store in Santa Barbara. I have loved Betsey Johnson since I was little. When my mom was in Fashion School, before she had me, she did a whole project about Betsey Johnson. So ofcourse, my litte budding designer, Alani loved the Betsey Johnson store too!
We went there, to get something that I can't wait to show you all....and it's nothing you can wear! It's much more amazing, I think.
Here is Alani, trying on her "favorite" neckace. 
I went there with just my girls- Me, Alani and Ellie.
And ALL the photos, except for the one above (of her wearing the necklace) were taken by Alani. I told her just to have fun and take pictures of what she liked!
So here is her photos of the last days of the Betsey Store- which today, wednesday is their official last day....


 we love turquoisey shades....
 and jewelry....
 this sailor necklace was one of our favs...
 I kinda love artsy and blurry this picture came out...
Alani designed some really great outfits too...
She had so much fun, giggling and taking pictures...she was very busy...
I just loved seeing her little eyes light up and have fun being creative.
And we drove home talking about how she could design her own jewelry someday, like the fun jewelry we saw.

Oh I can't wait to show you what I got! Soon, soon it should be here...they had to ship part of it to me. I wanted to buy the necklace stands so badly...they were only like $5 a piece, but someone had already beat me to buying them! "OH GRAPES!", and Blakey says. Instead of "oh great!", he says "OH GRAPES!"....I love it!

oh grapes, kandee

Wanna see what else I post all over the internet:
ON INSTAGRAM I'm: kandeejohnson