Do you have THIS in your bathroom?

 Ok, Ok. I know I already bogged about this a while ago...but I still love it. Still use it in the kids bathroom. And I had to buy one for my lil niece, Sydney, when I was at my sisters.

So this is for all everyone that may have missed it- this is the AQUEDUCK!
Above without water...and below...
ready for some fresh, hand cleaning action.
It is just the right reach for little hands to wash those little fingers comfortably, without smashing their armpits against the counter to try to reach. And it's really fun to wash your hands with thus, it feels more fun, like a little river of water too!

All I have to say is- whoever thought of a "faucet extender", is brilliant! Such a simple, yet awesome idea! I know they were a parent!

this is a great gift idea too, you'l seem the "hunter of all cool kids things"...(ha ha ha ha), kandee

I AM ON THE INTERWEBBBBBBB:
MY FACEBOOK  *  MY TWITTER  *   PINTEREST  *  MY MOMMTY VIDEOS