Lil Love and Her Fancy Stuff

Get ready because this blog post  is prett-teeeee fanceeeeeeeey!
This is my lil' love, who brings so much joy to our whole house - from the moment she wakes up with her big, 2 tooth, smile, to just watching her sleep.
But back to the fancy-ness!
And nothin' says fancy like striped leggings and a "fancy" shirt! Oh, and sitting on a fancy chair!
This was her first official "purse" and that blue and hot pink thingy, under her arm, is her "first lipstick" that came with her first purse. I know, it just keeps getting fancier and fancier.

And if you want to know where we got our fancy chair- good ol' Home Goods! I love there!
Baby Style breakdown:
I think her leggings are from Target.
And I'm having a hard time remembering where the shirt came from..I know it came with pants and a jacket- but we don't wear those. hmmm, maybe Ross, I don't know...it's late and my brain isn't that great when it's tired.

see you in the flip-blog- that's the equivalent of "the flip side"...
sha-fancy flance flam, kandee

LOOK AT MY FAVORITE ROOM  * Tweets  *  Facebook  * ME SUPA' FRESH BABY VIDEO