Kandee On The Ranch

I lost an earring, got rabbit poop in my boot (I have no idea how it got in there), and had such a fun time when we went to our friend Leslie's ranch yesterday. My sister used to work there and help her train horses.

Get your virtual boots on, tighten up your cowboy buckle and come on out to the ranch with us:
 My brave brother-in-law, letting Alani drive them around.
 Look at the sky.....so beautiful.
 Blakey, who put on his Woody (from Toy Story) hat and shirt. He told me in the car, he wanted a brown horse that he'd name, Black. He also said we have to talk like a "cowbo-ay"...and say things like "okeh-doke" and "yep". And kept asking, "when are we gonna get to the wanch?"....
Our favorite was feeding the horses....
 Alani wore her pink cowboy boots...

 Blakey put his motorcycle glove on, "so the horses won't bite" his hand.
Alani and "little cowboy Woody"...

 Blake was not a fan of the "horse poop" smell and thought it was wise to just cover his nose! ha ha
 He's still covering his nose here....ha ha ha

 The sky was so beautiful....the clouds were like sculptures in the sky. The smell of fresh, crisp, clean air....even the smell of the dirt and sweet, smell of the hay was like perfume to me.
as we drove away down the dirt road....
past the adorable cluster of little old fashioned mailboxes....and looked at the huge sky, the big tin barn that stores all the hay, and big pastures...made me day dream of owning a big ranch. Baking cinnamon rolls, feeding my "dream" horses, sitting on my porch watching the sunset...
and just like when I was little, I would look at "horse supply" catalogs for hours...dreaming of having a big ranch.....

horse poop in your boots...and love in your heart....
from Cowboy Kandee or should that be Cowgirl Kandee