Happy...how old are you?

In this picture: Elyse, Me and My Great Grammy

We celebrated my Great Grammy's birthday.....and me and my sister were trying to make grammy feel younger...As you can see by the cake below...and the matching "91" candle that my sister bought, we were turning back time, because as it turns out...Grammy asked, "how old am I?", and me and my sister thought she was 91. BUT, then came my mom with her exact dates, and it turns out, Grammy was turning 92!
 Look at the cake...the person at the grocery store bakery, who wrote on the cake, looked like they were gonna help Grama feel even younger! The "91", they wrote, looks more like a "41" to me!
 Ellie Bellie Boo Bear, inspecting Grammy's chair.


We ate pizza and more cake for dinner. A mean game of monopoly went down with my sister, brother-in-law, my mom, and Jordan (I was on, "watch all the babies patrol", and didn't play)....Jordan won and I cheered for my monopoly champ.

Finished putting clean sheets on my bed....one of my favorite things....and now I'm in my furry robe typing this....
huge hugs...and may someone always tell you you're a year younger on your birthday, to at least make you feel better.... your kandee

READ THIS FOR A SMILE  *  FACEBOOK  *  TWITTER   * Mommy Youtube