Super Feel Good, Look Good Smoothie

I blend up this smoothie almost every morning...
It's so jam-packed with nutrients...you'll look slimmer, feel better, and your skin is going to look great too!
It's got kale, which is one of the most nutritionally dense foods with, beta carotene, vitamin K, vitamin C, lutein, zeaxanthin, and reasonably rich in calcium.

When I drink this baby, I am not craving sweet, I feel full (normally my appetite it a little ridiculous)..and the benefits...
it's makes my skin look great, it's let me shed some pounds instead of eating a cinammon roll! ha ha

I try to drink at least one smoothie a day here's just one of my favorite recipes:

SUPER FEEL GOOD, LOOK GOOD SMOOTHIE:
8-10 ounces Coconut Milk (So Delicious Organic Coconut Milk)
1/2 or whole banana
2 giant leaves of kale (or basically a handful rinsed and torn in half)
about a 1/4 cup of blueberries
2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds (Spectrum Organic Ground Flax Seeds)

*flax seeds are an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids, and a great non-fish alternative
Flax seeds have tons of fiber, reduce inflammation in the body, lower cholesterol, can help reduce cancer, help with everything from migraines to hot flashes, click here to learn more in fancy talk.

Put it all in a blender, my personal fav is my VitaMix blender, it is one of the best investments I've ever made...I use it sometimes 4 times a day, smoothies, sauces, more smoothies, desserts...you can even make soup in it, and it comes out hot!

Start it on variable 1, then move it up to the highest and I blend for about 45 seconds. Or if you have a regular blender, just blend til it's smooth....
and enjoy!

Watch, you'll eat less junk food, your energy is going to be amazing, your going to look better, feel better, and probably drop some unwanted fat, that those donuts and fried food have donated to you! ha ha ha

cheers to smoothies and feeling good, your kandee