Once Upon A Bag Under My Eye....

 Scene: kitchen....
it was a dark and stormy...no wait it was bright and sunny...day.
Baby was in her high chair, no wait....I had just unbuckled her from her 20,000 high chair seatbelt straps..and was about to get her out when she looked too cute not to photograph...
and since I usually have my phone in my pocket or duct taped to my head...no jk jk...
that would rip my hair out.
But I did have my phone in my pocky. I busted out some of my super cool iphone photography skills to present you with these fine pieces of "babe-ography":
 (maybe I got a little too close for this shot...it's called "how to zoom in with an iphone" - you get really close)
 Baby: "my head is up- my belly's in"
 "my head is down- my belly's out"
and we end with a smile.....

she melts my heart...every day, minute and millisecond...
I don't care that I rarely get to sleep long enough for my body to even think of removing some of the luggage that has parked under my eyes....yes we are way beyond a singular bag under my eye....I have luggage under my eyes.

she's worth every bit of tiredness and bags...

I type this from a laptop that ice cream has dripped on...hee hee
HUGE LOVE-CICLES...kandee