A day in the life of my iphone camera...

In case anyone was wondering what I took pictures of with my iphone today:
 Look...the great outdoors...with me and lil cupcakey as decorations....
This is our new baby "MUST-HAVE"....lil' tiny loves facing out in this sling (which is exactly as LeeAnn at TaylorMadeSlings said. She was super awesome and so helpful to talk to on the phone, she told me for Elyse's age she will love facing out in a sling...which is better for their spinal development than those carriers where they are hanging with all their body weight from their crotch, which makes that makes their backs arch the wrong way. -to read more clickey here-That's why I use sling like the TaylorMadeSling, wraps, my fav is the SleepyWrap, and the Ergo carrier)
 I just thought this one is funny...we're both squinting because it was bright..but it looks like we are Miss Frown and her little sidekick BiggySmall Frown.
 moments before as we put our big cupcake sunhat on for our walk...which she fell asleep about 5 minutes out the door...
I also took a picture of my Gold Leather Jacket that was featured in my "What's that in Your Eye Video"...to text to my sister....we we're talking about motorcycle jackets (don't ask me why)...and I wanted to show her mine...yes I got it a Vintage Clothing Show in Santa Monica (my favorite vintage clothing show....I also got a pair of thigh high white leather boots there)
and that folks...was my "last import" from good old phoney-bologni
....
huge love from me and my iphone...your kandee