the cutest sleep face:

Sleeping babies have to be one of the most adorable, peaceful, and precious things to see.
This was right after miss Ellie Belle (not her real name, her real name is much shorter, Elyse, but we wanted a nickname that took longer to say...ha ha ha), after she had her bath...
 I had dried her off, wrapped her in her warm towel, and I set her in her Nap Nanny (which is like a baby version of a lazy-boy chair- ha ha)...and when I turned around to grab her lotion, I looked back and she had already fallen asleep! In virtually seconds! She's never fallen asleep that fast!

She likes to sit in it while I get ready sometimes. But Nap Nanny is out of biz, some stores recalled them after some parents used them the wrong way or still used the recalled versions, instead of the new ones...either way, they went out of biz...and I wish they had made them in my size! I have the latest version that wasn't recalled,but some parents kept using them the wrong way, you not supposed to put them in cribs or on tables. I just put mine on the floor and they kids like watching tv in it too!

It's like looking at lil' angels when you watch babies and kids sleep...


 I could just stare at these pictures of my lil' sleeping angel....

off to go chase her, very awake-self...ha ha ha

hugs, kandee