FRIDAY TREAT: Movie Reviews With Jordan


 Yay! I finally got Jordan to do a video with me!
We are doing a weekend Movie Review...eating cookies, and Jordan makes me laugh so much talking about movies!
 We are waving good bye!
 I love Ellie's face in this picture!

Please make sure you go watch this video and comment below it if you think Jordan should be in more videos with me, so he'll see people agree with me that he's so funny.
Now watch the video and I'll answer some questions that people asked a bunch on youtube:

How old is Jordan: He'll be 16 next month
Did he have braces: No , he has naturally nice teeth! ha ha
Has anyone ever told him he looks like a young Michael Jackson: No, not til' this video, ha ha

MOVIES I WANT TO SEE REALLY BAD:
THE HEAT: I cried laughing the first time I watched The Heat movie trailer, the link is under the video, or you can CLICK HERE.

LINCOLN:
Did anyone else see Lincoln- I guess I'll see it when it comes out on DVD?

And, yes I've GONE VIDEO WILD on my second channel!! 

MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL- CLICK HERE!!!
I uploaded both of these vlog videos yesterday..
Here is the video when I got to spend the day with some other beauty youtubers like: Michelle Phan, AndreasChoice, ThatsHeart, Promise Phan, Charismastar, Jessica Harlow and some girl named, Kandee Johnson! hee hee
WATCH BELOW:

j
I hope this brought some fun to your FRIDAY...and don't forget, I'm also UPLOADING a new video right now on my main channel- KANDEE JOHNSON
(I know, it's a video-palooza today!)

HUGS ans I hope you like all the video-ness....I was up til' 3am working on all this! ha hah a

your KANDEE