As Kardashian as I can get & The Best Broccoli Recipe

 Miss Ellie ready to hit the highway of adventure...
And this is as close to owning anything a Kardashian owns, as we get...
Her cute baby (or toddler really) moccasins are from FRESHLY PICKED (the same place where Kourtney Kardashian gets all her colorful moccs for her lil ones)
And that's as close to Kardashian level items as I can get! ha ha ha
You know me and my moccasin love.
I wish they made them in my size.
FYI: I'm also kinda obsessed with their "colonel sanders" bolo ties.


And hours later that day.....
this is what I cooked up for dinner:

 Butternut Squash & Tomato Lasagna (I love it!) and it's easy to make.
AND
Roasted Broccoli (it was so good, my kids ate it ALL and wanted more)

ROASTED BROCCOLI (my un-official recipe- I'll try to write or make a proper video for it-enjoy this til' then)
*Turn oven to BROIL 500 degreezy & put a cookie sheet or whatever you're gonna cook broccoli on in the oven to get hot
Broccoli -cut into pieces- leave as much stem as possible
Put about 3-4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil in a bowl
Add a couple cloves of diced garlic or 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
*BONUS- I add a teaspoon of sweet vinegar (or you could try balsamic vinegar maybe)
(mix)
ADD broccoli and get it all coated in the saucey you just made
*make sure the cookie sheet is hot. REMOVE from oven and place pieces of broccoli on it. You should hear a lil' sizzle.

ROAST in oven for 10-12 minutes (or more if you want em more soft)
Then prepare to be amazed at how you'll want to eat the entire tray of broccoli yourself.


And we always save the best for last...
We had an ice cream sandwich sampler for dessert- original ice cream sandwiches and a S'Mores ice cream sandwich (which we got at Trader Joes).
ICE CREAM SANDWICH WINNER: the kids voted for regular ice cream sandwich as the WINNER
But I voted for S'Mores! ha ha ha

Off to go write my other blog and try to edit a video, hugs and I will not eat an ice cream sandwich for breakfast or lunch (ha ha ha), your kandee

PS. I actually did a Turbo Jam workout- patting myself on my now sore back...ha ha ha ha