I had big plans of accomplishment for my weekend, but this is how it really went down:
1. I did give this little lady a ride in a shopping cart while we got some groceries.
3. I DID NOT finish putting up my Christmas decorations...but what I do have up so far looks pretty funtastic and very candy-land-ish! CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW I MADE MY CANDYLAND WHITE WREATHS.
4. I DID take pictures of the kids while they wrote letter to Santa at the store.
6. I DID have fun at my gramma's and we had a big dinner and games.
7. We DID make it to church.
8. And I DID make it into Sephora to see what they had to make my "CHRISMTAS BEAUTY WISHLIST MUST HAVE's"
9. The picture I took in SEPHORA did not come out...it was so blurry I could have said I was anywhere! ha ha ha ha
YOU MIGHT WIN ONE OF THESE:
#1. Make SURE you guys CLICK HERE to enter my BRUSH TREE GIVEAWAY on my blog- it ends tomorrow!
#2. Watch this to win a NAKED BASICS PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY OR a 5 PIECE LEOPARD PRINT BRUSH SET and CASE FROM MAC:
watch this to win:
doing laundry, your kandee