Was your weekend like mine this:

I had big plans of accomplishment for my weekend, but this is how it really went down:

1. I did give this little lady a ride in a shopping cart while we got some groceries.
 2. I DID NOT put up my Christmas light on the house, because I am: a) a little afraid of being above the 6th or higher step on a ladder and b) Jordan was snowboarding with our cousins so he wasn't home to help

3. I DID NOT finish putting up my Christmas decorations...but what I do have up so far looks pretty funtastic and very candy-land-ish! CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW I MADE MY CANDYLAND WHITE WREATHS.

4. I DID  take pictures of the kids while they wrote letter to Santa at the store.
 Blake working hard to write that he wants Angry Birds toys and Alani has something about LA La Loopsie Dolls.
5. I DID NOT do all my laundry.

6. I DID have fun at my gramma's and we had a big dinner and games.

7. We DID make it to church.

8. And I DID make it into Sephora to see what they had to make my "CHRISMTAS BEAUTY WISHLIST MUST HAVE's"

9. The picture I took in SEPHORA did not come out...it was so blurry I could have said I was anywhere! ha ha ha ha

YOU MIGHT WIN ONE OF THESE:
#1. Make SURE you guys CLICK HERE to enter my BRUSH TREE GIVEAWAY on my blog- it ends tomorrow!

#2. Watch this to win a NAKED BASICS PALETTE FROM URBAN DECAY OR a 5 PIECE LEOPARD PRINT BRUSH SET and CASE FROM MAC:
watch this to win:


doing laundry, your kandee