My "candyland" Christmas Tree Before and After:

Here's good ol' "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" tree....
We got her at Target I think....she's not new.
She lives in the garage when it's not Christmas time. She likes it there.

And this is after many Christmas songs were played, many candy canes were eaten...and there was lots of glitter that needed to be vacuumed and
we got used all our "candy ornaments (again, from good ol Targie) and my fun collection of cupcake
and lollipop ornaments.


 And Alani pretended she was a present under the tree! ha ha ha ha ha
 and yes, tree decorating is usually fueled by mugs of hot chocolate.....
I just love this muggy: CLICK HERE TO SEE MY WHOLE POST ABOUT HIM AND MY YUMMY CANDY CANE-WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE.
 
Let me know on facebook, twitter, or instagram if you guys want me to do a video of my Christmas house tour of my decorations again!


I really feel like I'm living in "kandeeland" now..hee hee hee

glitter and candy canes, your Kandee Caniest of them all!

Ps. New video is on it's way on my youtube channel.