How To Get An Awesome Passport Picture

 Yesterday we went to get Ellie her passport...(yes, we might be going somewhere outside of the US...woo hooo!)
And this was the awesome face she made ....
ha ha ha ha ha
She never makes this face, but it was kinda awesome. The lady at Walgreen's kept taking blurry pictures, and this was the only non-blurry one! ha ha ha ha

After we ping-ponged back and forth from the post office (they only do passports at certain times), then to the court house, then they sent me back to the post office to get a money order, then back to the court house! ha ha ha ha

THEN we did errands.....
the dollar store
the apple store (where Maddie, who said she watched my videos, and I hugged, fixed my iphone that wasn't letting me see my emails! YAY!)
world market to help my mom pick out goodies for my great-grammi's birthday party today
then to get a few goodies at Whole Foods
And this is what Blake looks like when he tries to get ice cream bars out of the freezer at Whole Foods!

 And this isan extra goodie I got for my Grammi for her birthday present goodies- she loves chocolate!
And I'm off to get ready for my Grammi's big 93rd birthday party!
Huge hugs and so much love, happy Saturday