why I cuddled with a bowl last night...


Yesterday I could've done a lot of things I needed to, but instead I decided to get food poisoning or the stomach flu- I just know my stomach hurt pretty bad and I was throwing up.
Thankfully I was the only one who felt like this.
All I know is this hot pink bowl was next to my head all afternoon and night.
Yes I threw up in it.
A few times.
We watched Wall-E , and then all night long as I couldn't sleep I watched the same episode of Million Dollar Decorators about 4 times because I couldn't get to my remote.
Ellie happy and making me smile this morning.
She is teething and doesn't seem to sleep more than an hour or 2 at a time, so it was a looooooong night of me trying not to throw up and trying to rock her to sleep..ha ha ha ha

And now I'm gonna stop typing because for some weird reason, my hands are really tingly, like they're falling asleep and it's hard to type..ha ha ha

And my mama is amazing, she stayed late at my house to take care of all my babies and me. I don't know what I would've done without her yesterday.

hugs and hope no one else is feelin' yucky today....your kandee

find me on all these:
my other blog: KANDEEJ  *   FACEBOOK    *    TWITTER    *  YOUTUBE