Sleepless in November...

This little love bear has some more teeth coming in...
so between the hours of 3 am to 7:30 am we were both awake- trying to snuggle and cuddle her tooth pain away!
(she fell asleep for about 15 minutes, before it was time for me to wake up and get Alani ready for her school pictures)
 
 Alani picked out her awesome outfit! Hello Kitty back pack and Vans hi-tops, Strawberry Shortcake skirt, and some bow and leopardness- she's a girl after my own fashion-loves.

 Ellie sippin our favorite morning smoothie: Baby Kale-Orange-Blueberry and more health goodies! (I promise I'll do a tutorial on it soon!)
I love when she says: "Cheeeeeeeeeeeee" for cheese! Blake one the smoothie drinking race...and Alani is off for her picture day with hot pink "temporary" color in her hair...I think they're school pictures always are more memorable when thy get to do something they like, hot pink hair, or Jordan insisted on the flame shirt when he was 7, and I love that picture because it was "his style", at the time!

I'm typing this with one hand as my little sleepless Ellie has fallen fast asleep on my lap (she is so tired...from our sleepless night, surprisingly, I don't feel too tired! ha ha ha)

OHHHH, watch our "vlog" video, I just put up yesterday:


the fasted one-handed typer, while holding a baby in the other arm, around...you kandee

I type stuff all over the place, wanna see:
FACEBOOK   *    TWITTER   *  PINTEREST   *   ON INSTAGRAM I'M: kandee johnson