My Wild Date Last Night

 Sometimes I go wild. Really wild.
Sometimes we go so wild we bought Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops from Starbizzies.
Because- holla' holla' festive flavors!

THEN get ready because it's about to get wild.
WHY?
My mom said she would keep the kids at her house while I went grocery shopping....ALLL ALONE.
Yes, I went on a wild date.
Me and my wallet went out on a date.
Remember when I used to post those "date with myself" posts?! (me and myself going to the bookstore and such)
 My wallet was so wild, she couldn't even stay zipped!

MEANWHILE...as I  was running down the aisles doing leprechaun kicks and cartwheels with my shopping cart (seriously amazed at how fast I shopped by myself)....
this is what was happening at my mom's house:
 they watched a movie and made snacks...
 I love Ellie's lil outfit...(yeah they were the overalls from the Mini Harajuku line- me heart Gwen Stefani lil' clothes and Targie)
 and while Ellie laughed and made this face.....
I was doing cartwheels in my mind over seeing these Christmas tea flavors....
and I rocked out all the drive home by myself....listening to the Christmas Music Station on the Radio.....

I'm a wild, wild, woman....your kandee

If you didn't see my NEW video yesterday, you better watch this, this is gonna help make your hair obey you:




You can even click this to see my kandeej blog for a "diagram" of it so you can see remember- plus, it took me a really long time to make in photoshop...ha ha ha CLICK THIS