Black Friday Schmack Friday

So, since I didn't want a big, giant flat screen tv from a store where guys were getting into fist fights over them running out of tv's, and I didn't want to camp out with the hundreds of people in front of stores, or perhaps even get shot at like at some stores with extra-crazy people...
I didn't even leave my house on "black friday" AKA The-craziest-and-most-dangerous-day-to-try-to-save-some-dollars-on-but-you-might-get-punched-at-Best-Buy-day!
There is no way I wanted to go to ANY store on "black friday".



We did go to some stores on Sunday!!! ha ha ha
Ellie above in the outfit she picked out...she called them "dammies", her name for jammies.
We did go to World Market- bought nothing but we had fun looking, I loved these polka dot gift boxes- and that it said "CREATE" above them!
And this shirt was in Forever 21.
and Ellie had fun walking everywhere...
She actually picked out her outfit today- she kept saying: "dammies" for jammies! She thought they were jammies! hee hee hee
I was too tired to go grocery shopping...
so we'll have to do that today...
we can only have out Kale Smoothies for so many meals a day...ha ha ha ha
and I'm out like the stuff on sale, on black friday, your kandee

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BUY a $34 lipstick!