A little yee-haw and spoonfuls of dessert...

 After everyone had their bath...and fresh, clean- laundry (one of my fav smells) smellin' jammies were put on...Ellie posed like this with her bunny slippers and horse jammies....bed time it a real "barnyard" of cuteness!
 Just kickin' back on ol' heart pillow...watching Alani who has matching jammies, just in a way bigger size....
 this was her face after she said: "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez" Oh, I just love it!
And then while we were taking these pictures....Blakey had climbed in my bed and fell asleep....very early. ha ha ha ha I hope he doesn't wake up extra early now! ha ha ha Baths make him very tired I think!
Us girls, Alani, Ellie and I...went to the kitchen for a little "dessert"....we had spoonfuls of Whipped Cream......it was hard getting it on Ellie's lil baby spoon!

After out mini dessert....more toothbrushing.....
My two lil' mathcing horse- jammie girls fell asleep....
And I'm sitting in my office  on my couch...writing this bloggerino. And I do not have cute horsey jammies....my jammies are in the dryer and I'm wearing a mix matched combo of pj's because well, they're the only pair that didn't make it in mthe "jammie laundry"....ha ha ha ha


spoonfulls of whipped cream, your kandee

If you missed my newest video CLICK THIS.

yeah yeah...I'm on all these too:
FACEBOOK    *   TWITTER    *    PINTEREST    *    YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE (if ya want)