10 of the MOST AWESOME Thanksgiving Cupcakes Ever!

Oh MY CUPCAKES!
Please just look at these A-to-the-MAY-zing Thanksgiving Cupcakes!
1. Stuffed Turkey Cupcakes
(via pinterest via Saucy Sprinkles)
-ok, these look like I do not have enough time to make them, but they are pretty butterballin' creative!
click HERE to see how Sasha at Saucy's Sprinkles made them!
* she didn't even use fondant- she used Kraft Caramels that she rolled out flat- amazing!


2. THANKSGIVING DINNER CUPCAKES
*corn, peas & carrots, sweet potato casserole, turkey, cranberries, mashed potato cupcake, corn on the cob cupcakes
These are amazing cupcakes from Christine at Tiney's Bakeshop!

3. Harvest Corn Cupcakes
*line up 3 cupcakes. You could secure with toothpicks, ice, and stick jelly beans on top!
*My fav "speckled" jelly beans are Toasted Marshmallow flavor!

(via pinterest)

4. Thanksgiving Feast Cupcakes
*Mashed Potatoes- syrup for the gravy, lemon starburst candy for the butter
*Carrots & Peas- green m&m's for the peas and orange starburst cut into squares for the carrots

(via pinterest)

5. CHERRY PIE CUPCAKES
*just add cherry pie filling to the top and pipe your icing like lattice work pie crust on top!
(via pinterest)

6. ASSORTED BAKED PIE CUPCAKES
PUMPKIN PIE, BOYSENBERRY PIE, PICK YOUR PIE CUPCAKE...
Another killer cupcake creation from  Tiney's Bakeshop

 7. TURKEY & TATERS CUPCAKES
*the turkey one kinda doesn't make me crave a cupcake, but something about assuming that "gravy" is chocolate, kinda makes me wanna take a bite!
 (via pinterest)

8. CANDY TURKEY CUPCAKES
*a little oreo here, a little peanut butter cup there, candy corns and a malt ball, and icing as the "glue"  and you're in business!
 (via pinterest)

 9. PUMPKIN PATCH CUPCAKES
*green licorice lace and green twizzlers and orange decorating sugar for the sparkle!
click HERE to see how to make them at DUNCAN HINES

10. CUTE PILGRIM CUPCAKE
*how cute is this lil' cupcake?!?
You can see exactly how to make it on Tonya's blog, TONYASTAAB.
(via pinterest via TonyaStaab)

Are you hungry yet?! Thinking of some creative ideas for cupcakery to wow your friends and family!?! I thought sooo....

If you didn't see it yet, here was my "what's in my purse video" I uploaded on the youest of tubes, yesterday...and yes I could've made sa cupcake topping with the redvine in my purse..ha ha ha



huge, bags and cupcakes, your kandee

PS. Don't forget it's throwback thursday to check out a really old picture of me, to see how embarrassing my style, hair or make-up was on my KANDEEJ.com blog!


catch me on the flipside of any of these:
FACEBOOK   *    TWEETIES    *    STUFF I PIN    *     INSTAGRAM: kandee johnson