What were you doing 3 years ago today- this is what I was doin:

In honor of being amazed that I am still writing this blog after 4 years of typing almost everyday (ha ha ha) I thought it would be fun to show you guys some of the "lost" blog posts...
Here is what we were doing on October 9th of 2009...and look how little Blaker was! enjoy this blast from my blog past!

i love this picture...and the lil' skater in it....
this is a skateboard that came with a stuffed skater bear (that was Jordan's, a very long time ago- he doesn't play with or want stuffed bears anymore, at all!) from Build-A-Bear...Blakey takes this skateboard...which he calls a "Bo-board"....everywhere....


in an "accident" (which Jordan told me about) , which I am highly skeptical of....I came outside to witness the "bo-board" broken in half....we had to hide it so Blakey couldn't see his beloved, broken "bo-board". I will be going to Build-A-Bear this weekend to buy a "bo-board" replacement......a tiny skater can't be without his bo-board!

hugs and love and it's been an honor to type my blog for so long and know that people still even bother reading it, huge hugs your kan-typer

wanna come see what else I've cooked up- just click on one of the words below:
FACEBOOK  +    TWITTER   +     MY OTHER BLOG   +   MY RANDOM/ LIFE  YOUTUBE VIDEOS  +   MY NEWEST YOUTUBE BEAUTY/STYLE VIDEO