there's a little bear on aisle 3...



We went grocery shopping and a little bear came shopping with us....
actually Ellie found this little bear hat and insisted on wearing it...
 It's from The San Diego Hat Company...they make the cutest hats I've ever seen! They are the same ones that made her owl hat.
We saw these cool "little mugs" made of chocolate and chocolate mousse...looked so yummy!
We stocked up on smoothie supplies...lots of Kale.
And soups ingredients....I love when it's fall and soup and stews sound so yummy and cozy with some bread on the side to dip!

 Ellie, without her beloved bear hat....at the checkout... Her and Blakey snacked on broccoli and cucumbers...they're so healthy! It wasn't even steamed broccoli! They are the ones that request smoothies over any other breakfast option!
 Ellie in her lil' Mini Harajuku outfit from our fav: Target
Shoes: Mini Harajuku from Target too......

And then I came home and tried to put all the groceries away as fast as I can...that's the part that's not too much my fav, I don't know why...it's like the equivalent of putting laundry away to me! ha ha ha

Hugs and hurry hats, your kandee

Did you see our: Blakey Does My Make-Up Video yet....watch it here...my fav part is when he says "does it feel hot?!?" ha ha ha ha:



If you wanna find me on all the other places I post all kinds of stuff click on one or ALL of these babies:

FACEBOOK    *    TWITTER    *     PINNY PIN PIN    *    CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOGGY BLOG   *    ON INSTAGRAM I'M JUST: KANDEEJOHNSON