The Many Faces of Ellie....

After we got home from dropping everyone off at school this morning....I thought I'd take some pictures of Ellie in her cute lil boots...but I had no idea I was in for a "face show" by Ellie!
Look at all the face she made...I was cracking up trying to take the pictures!
I love each precious lil' face of hers!





 Her gold boots are from good ol' Target, because we got stopped all day yesterday from people asking where we got them!

My favorite things she said today was: "Hoopy! Hoopy!"....and then I realised she was trying to say "SNOOPY"!!! We have a Snoopy dvd that she loves! Move over Elmo, there's a new furry guy capturing her heart!

Happy Friday Everyone, from me and my lil' face maker...I wonder where she gets it from....ha ha ha...insert any of my face crinkling faces I make in  videos! ha ha ha

Kandee and her sidekick for the day, until it's time to pick everyone up from school- then I get more sidekicks!

PS. I got a new video UP- CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!

click one of these little words to see what else I post everywhere for you guys to see:

FACEBOOKTWITTER  * PINTEREST  *  MY OTHER BLOG- KANDEEJ  *  MY RANDOM/LIFE YOUTUBE VIDEOS MY BEAUTY/STYLE/COOKING VIDEOS