Oh yes you can be cool and be a mama....

 My mom, Aja, and me....
Yesterday we flew home from Vegas...and as we waited for my missing luggage... I got a chance to meet Aja, who is half of the group, The ReMINDers...who are on tour right now!

(side note:- we weren't upset about our luggage not being there, we just went to chase Ellie who wanted to see this luggage...and that's right when Aja came up to me, because she was in the airport too! Never get mad at things that look frustrating...a blessing might be waiting for you! Aja and her family were my glittery blessing yesterday!)

Her voice is amazing and I saw a video of her singing a while ago.
It was the most awesome surprise for us to meet each other in real life-when we've only seen each other online!

Aja is just cool. I love that she is going after her dreams, she is an amazing mama, her heart is so big and full of joy...our hearts just connected! She has some pretty rad style and doesn't need to try- she just is!

She is not only beautiful, has killer style, but she's one stylish mama too....she's got 3 precious babies, and her hubby is the other half of The ReMINDers.

We all went and had a yummy, very late lunch...it was such a great way to come home...to have lunch with our new friends- we just fell in love with them all!
We laughed and had the best afternoon...then they were off to perform and get back on the last leg of the tour finishing up around LA...

if you ever see her, give her a huge hugs for me.....
Me and Ellie, trying to get Ellie to stand next to her little guy Malcom...
You can hear Aja's beautiful voice and see lil' Malcolm in this video...


here's to being stylish, being a loving mama...and just having a kind, loving heart to share with the world.....hugs from your girl, kandee

If you wanna see what's cookin on my other blogster...click here.

Want to see what else I've got cookin on the webline:
FACEBOOK    *     TWITTER    *      MY NEWEST YOUTUBE VIDEO