My favorite Kitchen & a peek into min

This is still one of my favorite kitchens...can't you just smell cupcakes baking when you look at this!?! It was, or maybe still is, the kitchen of Kirstie Alley, and I think it's adora-the-explora-able!
now off to my kitchenista....
I was putting my dishes away yesterday and thought, "awww look how cute those little dishes look stacked up, I should show everyone my fav lil' dishes"
soooooooooo....here's my fav dishes in my kitchen... and where I got em'....

The little turquoise (Which is one of my favorite colors), I got at a thrift store a long time ago....I started hunting in thrift stores for treasures when I was about 15.

The black and white plates I got at Marshall's...and I think they were even on clearance, so some were like $1.50 each!

The pink damask print plate, I got at Target... Plates that cute you can use to hold your lipstick or lipgloss collections, so it looks fun and pretty in your "getting ready area"- bathroom counter or if you have a fancy vanity!

 And that's the "dish" on my favorites!

pretty plates and happy friday, your kandee

IF YOU WANNA GET  A LIL SMILE FIX- CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NEWEST VIDEO WITH MY LIL' ELLIE!

PS. MY HUGE GIVEAWAY ENDS TODAY...so click here to enter before midnight  PST!