Mixin' and Matchin' in the Mornin' & Appies!!!

Sometimes my pajamas don't match...as you can see.
I just threw these on when I was so tired last night.
TOP: Target jammies (I don't know where the pants went)
BOTTOM: Old Navy Jammie pants
*and yes that is lil' Ellie's head in the picture! She's kinda like a really cute, Where's Waldo, in all my pictures! 
ha ha ha
 And my morning sunshine, sitting on my bed....lil miss Ellie making funny faces after I attempted to make my bed!
 Her serious face.

YESTERDAY FUN QUOTES or words rather:
Blake brought me an apple to slice for him...and after he said:
Can you slice this apple mom?
Ellie started saying:
APPIE! APPIE!!!
Between "appie" and her calling SNOOPY, "hoopie"....she just melts me with her cute-ness!

hugs from the mis-matched jammie-wearer, kandee

IF YOU MISSED IT, YOU CAN  WATCH MY NEW, SEPTEMBER FAVORITE & BEAUTY NEWS VIDEO BY CLICKING RIGHT HERRRRR!

if ya wanna see what else I post everywhere just click on one of these:
MY KANDEEJ BLOG FACEBOOK TWITTER  *  MY OTHER RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEOS PINTEREST