little fall fashion must have's for little guys & girls:

It's Friday and I thought we'd have some fall, fashion fun!

Since I was trying to find the adorable leopard jacket my sister got for her lil girl (no success) online....I ran across these babies and thought this would be an adorable outfit for a lil' fashionista!
(these are all for sizes 12 months - 5T)

FURRY LEOPARD COAT- EVERY GIRL of EVERY AGE should have a leopard print coat (it's timeless and always looks cool!):
 Old Navy $32.00

FURRY ANIMAL HAT: (this is just adorable times 10)

MINTY GREEN JEANS- WITH ALL THE NOT-SO-CHEERY- FALL COLORS, give a pop of happiness with some fun colored jeans:
OLD NAVY $19.94

PINK TULLE GEM BALLET FLATS- these are just so cute on lil toddler and girl feet!

Now we can't leave out the boys! I have 2 of them too!!!
Here's how to dress that dapper lil' dude of yours:
(these are for sizes 12 months- 5T)

2-in-1 HOODED BLAZER:
Old Navy $24.94
(it's pricier, but your getting a hoodie and a blazer together!)

BOW-TIE SUSPENDER SHIRT (i love this!):
Old Navy  $10.94

GREY FAUX LEATHER BOOTS:
Old Navy $18.00

TWEED FEDORA:
Old Navy $12.94

PLAID POPLIN PANTS:
Old Navy $16.94

Hope you liked our LIL' FASHION FRIDAY!!!
If you like this and think you'd wanna see more posts with the mini-outfits I think look cute together...like this or share it or send me a smoke signal! ha ha ha

cute lil hugs, your kandee

CLACK ON THIS to see the funt-tastic video I just posted.

WANNA SEE ALL THE OTHER JUNK I POST ALL OVER THE INTERWEBZ: