Leopard Print Cake Amazement

(photo: I saw this on pinterest via CakeFu which was via MyCakeSchool- oh the hunting on pinterest!)

Fact: I love leopard print.
Reason: I have no idea. Why do I like the smell of coffee? I just do.

Yes, there are tons of cool cakes- decorated on the inside...but as I as your mom always told you, "it's what's on the inside that counts"!

Sure I've seen fancy fondant wedding cakes that looked stunning..but you take a bite and....it was so gross I didn't even want to bother swallowing, and then have to work off the calories for a gross piece of cake!

But this literally "takes the cake!"....
I have no clue how she did this!?!
If you wanna know, she teaches you everything cake-mazing in the world, almost....CLICK THIS...hence the name, my cake SCHOOL...ha ha ha ha- if I had time to add one more thing on my list, I would totally pay to take the class on this!

I know...I wanna go back and just stare at that leopard cake center too!!!

cakes ahoy, your kandee-the-sweet-tooth, for get tooth...my whole head craves sweets!

IF YOU LOVE PRINCESS STUFF AND BEAUTY- YOU'RE GONNA FREAK OUT AT MY GIVEAWAY- CLICK HERE TO SEE- IT'S AMAAAAAAZING!

TAPPEROO ON ANY OF THESE BABIES TO INSTA-TRAVEL TO ALL THE OTHER JUNK I POST ONLINE:
FACEBOOK   *   TWITTER   *   MY "KANGNAM STYLE" VIDEO    *     MY OTHER RANDOMY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE