It's my Blog-a-versary and my very 1st blog post, ever!


4 years ago...well, yesterday it was actually 4 years ago...Before I even uploaded a video ever to youtube, I wrote my very first blog post ever.
It was not about make-up or beauty, it was a little bit stylish...ha ha ha if you count my "twinkly light decorating"....

So to celebrate my 4 years of blogging about whatever it was in my life, my babies, what i cooked, or some corner of my house i decorated, or basically just a wrap up of our day...a big WOO HOO! For 4 years of typing my blog, even on the day I went into labor with lil Ellie! ha ha ha

Thank you everyone for reading my lil' heart filled words that I hope feel like a friend who's sharing their heart with you, and mostly I hope it makes you feel loved and inspired!
huge hugs from your friend, kandee (the official blogger of 4 years! Wowzie!!!!)

SO HERE IS THAT FIRSt BLOG POST THAT STARTED IT ALL!!!!


me and my posse of lil' pumkin curators decided it was time for our fall art installations...after we "pimped our pumkins"....with my ever favorite gold spray paint...this is what we will be showing....






alani said: wow, it's bootifull!


cooked up some fall food...brown sugar sweet potato fries.....with homemade ranch dressing....and we dined outside before it gets too cold to that







and then i ran like the wind...here



PS. Click here to see Me and lil' Ellie in our newest, The Kandee Johnson Show video, she wasn't even around when I first started blogging! ha ha ha



CLICK HERE TO SEE MY MONDAY-FUN POST ON MY OTHER KANDEEJ BLOG