Happy Birthday Mama!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my mama!
It's her holding me...when I'm brand new to the world!

Today is my mama's birthday...and I couldn't have been given to a more perfect mama for myself!
She was, and is,  the most caring, loving, creative, inspiring, encouraging, nurturing, patient, and fun mama!

This blog post is gonna be short because I want to go and make her birthday as special as it can be!!!
ANNNNNNNNNNNNND.....yesterday, me and my mama filmed a special..."QUESTION and ANSWER" video and we show what we got at Sephora and the MAC store when we went shopping together!

It should be up on youtube later today!!!!

CLICK HERE to SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE if you haven't, to make sure you don't miss out!

And a huge happy birthday to anyone else who's celebrating a birthday today too!!! And HAPPY FIRST OF THE MONTH to everyone!

cake and candles, kandee

CLICK THIS TO PEEP my other blog, where I'll post my "mom and me" video, to see if it's up yet!

wanna come be my friend on any of these:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
on instagram I'm: Kandee Johnson