Friday To-Do List and it's only hair.....don't be scared!

some most days I have bad hair days...
yesterday was one of those days...so I put a hat on.
 Last night after we made a Forever 21 stop....they even have Alani sized clothes- I wish they made Ellie size clothes!

And some days when you wake up with hair like this.....my hair was weaving itself into this web of pre-dreadlock-ness all night....and this is when it looked better!


Things I have to try to do today:
finish editing a video
lots of laundry
try to find stuff to wear this weekend and pack it
pack my make-up...(that part takes me forever, so nothing breaks while flying with makeup-I've had disasters)
I wanted to change my hair color- but we'll see- kinda want to go back to my dark hair!
Have to go to Target.
Give Ellie a nap.
Answer questions for an article for a website that wants to do an article on my-goofy self.
Wanted to polish my nails with something cool...
Make lunch for my crew and dinner...
and well, one day I'll workout
and at some point I'd like to take a shower...ha ha ha ha

packing our suitcases to head to Lis Vey-gosssss (its' more fun way you say it that way!) for the Beauty Unbound show...I'm so excited to meet all you guys that are comin! CLICK THIS to find out the deets!

Do you think me and Ellie should pack our matching "Gangnam Outfits" just incase we run into Psy, who will actually be performing the real version of this: (in the safe hotel as the Beauty Show- I'm still amazed by that!)
heyyyyyyyyyy get packing layyyyyyyyyyy-dehhhhhhhhh.....your oppa kandee

WANNA WIN SOMETHING: click THIS

WANNA HELP ME NOT LOOK LIKE a loser: click THIS

 you can click any of the words below to insta-travel to my cyber-lands:
FACEBOOK    *     TWITTER     *     PINTEREST     *     MY  "SECRET" YOUTUBE VIDEOS