Best Spaghetti, Ellie Slippers and "outdoor couches"...

 Ellie fresh after a nap ready to hit the highway.....
(shirt/dress is from Old Navy, blue pants, Target, bow shoes, Old Navy again)
 We had to stop for gas and this is how I grab the gas pump- with a paper towel from the window washing thing. I saw a show that tested the dirtiest publicly-touched things- and gas pumps were at the top! People probably look at me weird but I don't care....ha ha ha At least I'm not touching a bunch of people's fecal matter! ha ha
 Ellie in a bit of a "shoe make-over"in front of Forever 21...she know has her fluffy cow slippers on...she thinks they are shoes!
 Best Spaghetti I've ever had...and I'm not even that big of a spaghetti fan....it had cherry tomatoes and ricotta cheese on top...I'm actually really starting to drool over my keyboard just thinking about it right now! No picture but Ellie was in love with their "crisy polenta"- it was A-to-the MAY-zing!
 And I've never seen this, but I love it,  they bring your bill in a book, that people write funny things or jokes in!
Me and Ellie sitting outside on their "outdoor couches"!
I love this outdoor idea! Hanging lights + old fancy couches = fun and awesome! I love this!

Craving hand made spaghetti like nobody's business....your kandee the pasta lover

PS. Get ready because I think I'm about to upload my MOST AWESOME VIDEO ever on to youtube tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to show you guys!

CLICK any of these words below to see what else I post all over the interweb:
SEE WHAT'S ON MY OTHER BLOG, KANDEEJ TODAY   *     FACEBOOK   *   TWITTER    *     PINTEREST     *     MY BABY/RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEOS    *     MY NEWEST BEAUTY/STYLE VIDEO