Baby Gangnam


So you might have a lil' mini person in your home...and they may love the gangnam outfit too!
HEre's how me made Ellie into Psy "the gangnam guy" (see it rhymes)...

MINI GANGNAM JACKET:
The baby blue one we scored at a thrift store. (some the ringbearers jacket, I'm guessin')
OR
You can try to find or sew one. You could get a blue jacket and draw on the black with a fabric pen.

 GANGNAM SPECTATOR SHOES:
We bought little black dress shoes from Wal-Mart and my mom painted the white on them with a white Sharpie pen.
GANGNAM PANTS:
Black leggins

GANGNAM SHIRT:
a white onesie or t-shirt would work

MINI SUNGLASSES:
I found some black "ray-ban" looking glasses at The Melrose Trading Post (like a flea market)

Any bow tie will work, although she didn't want to wear one!

BLACK HAIR:

We used ZACHSWAX temporary colored hair gel, it's designed for kids and comes out super easy, with no residue or color left at all! And it comes with a little wand to apply it!

And if you missed Ellie's Dancing moves watch this:



AND IF YOU WANNA SEE HOW I MADE MY GANGNAM COSTUME, WIG, HAIR, SHOES, SUN GLASSES...WATCH MY "BIG PERSON HOW TO LOOK GANGNAM COSTUME, BLOOPERS AND ALL":

J

HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY CRAZZZZAAAAAY LAAAAAADEYYYYYYY: YES, IT'S ME, KANDEE

Wanna see what I cooked up on my other blog...read it and scream, yay! CLICK HERE

**I'm uploading a special video today with a special someone that melts my heart!

See what I put all over the interweb:
FACEBOOK   *   TWITTER    *    PINTEREST   *    MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS   *    MY LIL' HIDDEN YOUTUBE VIDEOS    *  and on instagram I'm just: kandeejohnson