BABY GANGNAM STYLE

 Here's my little Ellie, in her BABY GANGNAM COSTUME!

If you missed her awesome dance moves...and mine...watch this first, then come back and join us here:
These are her sweet, gangnam shoes- which are just some black maryjanes from Wal-mart that my mom painted! (if you guys want a tutorial for how to create the BABY GANGNAM outfit, let me know!- maybe I'll even do a How To video)
Ellie with her the horses.....
(we a had a couple jackets for her! ha ha ha)
And a special outtake pic, with me and my biggest "baby"....Jordan...he was giving me "dance tips" and having me watch the official GANGNAM VIDEO AGAIN! ha ha ha
STAY TUNED TOMORROW for my HOW TO LOOK GANGNAM VIDEO I'll be uploading on YOUTUBE! yayyyyyyy-sicles!

oppa kandee style, your kandee that dances silly to make you smile! ha ha ha

CLICK THIS TO SEE WHY ME AND PSY OF THE GANGNAM VIDEO WILL BE IN THE SAME PLACE THIS WEEKEND!!!!

CLICK ANY OF THESE BABIES TO SEE WHAT ELSE I PUT UP INTO CYBER-SPACE:
FACEBOOK  *   TWITTER    *    PINTEREST   *    MY OTHER MOMMY/RANDOM/VLOG VIDEO ON YOUTUBE  *