After months- A NEW VIDEO for my 2nd youtube channel!


My poor 2nd channel on Youtube, The Kandee Johnson Show, has been highly neglected since everything that happened this summer. The last video I uploaded on there was right before my sister had her baby, it was out "what to pack when you're going into labor at the hospital"...and it was uploaded just a week before my dad went to heaven...so since I've barely gotten back to my normal Youtube videos on my main youtubey channel- just plain ol': KANDEE JOHNSON, my 2nd- random, vlog, baby, random-doodly-random video channel has been put on the back burner....
UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!

I want to thank you all for your love and for even being interested in what I have to say or show you guys! I'm always honored to hear you like to hang out with me in my videos!!

SO HERE is my first video back with lil' Ellie Bellie Boo Bear- that is totally not her real name! ha ha

IT's OUR BIG FALL, FAVORITE FASHION SHOW AND TELL FOR LIL FASHIONISTA's and FASHIONISTO's (Blake doesn't wanna be a fashionist-A) WE PICKED UP at:
TARGET
OLD NAVY
THE CHILDREN'S PLACE
and who would've thought
WHOLE FOODS...ha ha ha ha

OH and PS. In case anyone wanted to know, my leopard print, blue, jeans are from Forever21!

Come hang out with me and lil Ellie- my favorite part is when Jordan walks in the room and she gets sooooo excited! She loves Jordan!
(to watch it bigger, click on the YOUTUBE logo on the lower right hand corner- bama-lama- it's BIG)


baby laughs and little gold boots, kandee and Ellie

PS. if ya wanna make sure you see all the lil' videos on this channel, clickeroo on the SuBscriBe button!

WANNA BE MY FRIEND ON ANY OF THESE: (just click on em')
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM: kandee johnson
PEEK INTO MY OTHER BLOG TODAY- click HERE