Sunday Crafternoon: How to Make Bouncy Balls

Ok...so I thought I'd give a little "nudge" for your sunday crafternoon inspiration...
This is not just a cool kids craft- this is a cool ANYONE craft!

And no, I did not... do not.... have the ability to have come up with this idea on my own!
I saw this on Pinterest a while ago...and if you don't follow me on, My Little Piny (as I like to call it)...
then I had to reshare this with you here!

I do not have the scientific know-how to have figured this recipe out...but CLICK HERE and you will see how easy it is to make your own bouncy balls!


This is the coolest science project ever...and imagine if school was more fun like this I would have fallen in love with science, instead of spending hours writing notes on the anatomy of an earthworm.

Go ahead and pin this to your My Little Piny...to save for today or any rainy day you want to get craftin'!

Pinterest boggles my mind with all the creativity in the world....
pinned and boggled, your kandee

If you wann peek into my SUNDAY post on my otha' blog...TAPPEROO ON THIS

AND WATCH MY NEW-NEW VIDEO ON the 7 MUST HAVE BEAUTY TOOLS everyone needs- by CLICKING THIS HERE.