Raiders of my closet....

two little people by the name of Alani and Blake like to go into my closet and come out with fun accessories....
Blake has my Royal Elastics on and fedora hat...his favorite mix matched jammies....
Alani thinks it's so fun to try to walk in my shoes....leopard print Steve Maddens...and her princess jammies...

 I used to love going into my mom's closet.
I always wanted to wear her high heels.
And me and my sister always wanted to play in my mom's make-up....
until the day my sister drew underneath the dining table with my mom's red lipstick...our hopes of playing in there were over- for a while.

FAVORITE BLAKE QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"what if I had a girlfriend named Gwanda?!?"

Oh he cracks me up!
And when I picked him up from school- he saw me, and ran straight for my arms- my heart did cartwheels!

dress up clothes and shoes, your friend kandee

PS. Click this to go to my YOUTUBE
PSS. CLICK THIS to go to my "bonus" YOUTUBE CHANNEL

CLICK HERE to find me on FACEBOOK
CLICK HARE to find me on TWITTER