Postcards from my kitchen....

 if you were to walk through my kitchen right now this is what you'd see....
ABOVE: Blaker's awesome "puffball" B letter he made at school!
 Confetti cake we had last night after dinner of my mom's famous french dip sandwiches!
 A really weird looking microphone- it's called a snowball or something, that I tried using to record the voice overs for a new video! I've never used anything other than my laptop so we'll see if it sounds better!
 My favorite glittery wallet that I've had for years...it's by deux lux....and I love it..., but sadly they don't make them anymore....booooo
and my stargazers...they are like a happy puppy of a flower, all cheery and happy to greet whoever looks at them....

at those are those postcards from my kitchen.......

and I will close with a big...."WISH YOU WERE HERE"....love kandee

WANNA SEE MY SUPER NEW HOW TO VIDEO:

come be my homie on any of these, just click it to kick it:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
and on instagram I'm: Kandee Johnson