OWL LET YOUR BORROW MY HAT

We adopted this owl hat last night.
Last night Ellie put this hat on after we had a long day of going to best buy, hunting at vintage and costume stores, and then buying some stuff at Whole Foods....


it's so hootin' cute!!!!
The tag says it's made by DayLee designs for San Diego hat company...I found them online, but they are way too pricey online..we only paid like $20! Or you could just make one yourself if your good with a knittin' needle!

How cute is this hat!?! Ellie and me are both in love with it- and she normally will not put hats on! ha ha ha
hootie hoooooooo, kande and "owl-ie"

PS. CLICK RIGHT HOO-WAH  if you didn't enter my GIANT fall giveaway to win all kinds of goodies from me!

click here to see my SATURDAY RANDOM 5 on my other blogster!

come be my owl friend on all of these:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
PINTEREST
YOUTUBE (subscribe, I stay up really late to put videos on youtube! ha ha )
INSTAGRAM I'm: kandee johnson