Morning Heart Melters and Going #4

 This lady is usually the reason I wake up every day....well, weither she is awake, or if not, my alarm on my phone does a fine job af annoying me awake.
I'd much rather wake up to this precious face that my alarm.
I love that even thought Alani is 7 and she's almost 20 months- (and yes, I count months until they are 2 years old! It's my rule! ha ha ha)...that she is wearing Alani's old Ariel jammies!
I love her little closed eye face
Oh she is my sunshine in the morning!!!

AND MY BLAKEY QUOTE OF THE WEEK IS:
when we all went to the dentist, before we had gone back, he made a request to go to the bathroom...as we got inside I asked, for the purpose of knowing how long we might be in there..."do you have to go #1 or #2, buddy?"......(meaning #1 will be fast...and #2 we could be there a whiiiiiiile)....he said, "HMMMMMMMMM, I think I have to go #4!"

this mama is sleepy...and I have soooooo much to do still (yes I try to type my blogs the night before, so it's probably morning when you read this!)

night night or top of the mornin' to ya, your kandee

CLICK THIS TO WATCH MY GIVE AWAY VIDEO



OR CLICK HERE to see my SATURDAY RANDOM 5
click any of these to come be my friend:
FACEBOOK
TWITTER