morning face, outfits and a new painting...

 This lil face is what I saw this morning....sometimes her cuteness is too much for me to take in! ha ha ha Even when she was up all night with teething pain....she was just the cuddliest lil bug to wake up all night and hold!
 Alani in her outfit for school this morning...
And Blakey painted this amazing piece of art which he said he wanted somewhere where, everyone could see it....so up on the mantle, next to Texas, it went!

and I'm off to attempt to edit a video, which I normally just to at night when everyone is asleep, but we'll see how I do......

chocolate chip cookies, your kandee

click on one of these babies to check out what else I got:
MY NEWEST YOUTUBE VIDEO  *  MY OTHER STYLE/BEAUTY BLOG  *  MY FACEBOOK

and you can catch me on instagram, twitter & pinterest under code name (not really code at all): kandeejohnson